Midland MI dry ice blasting Company
Daily Facility Services is the most advanced dry ice blast cleaning Midland MI service available. This amazing technology uses dry ice to safely clean a surface contaminant. When the dry ice pellet hits the surface, the dry ice evaporates leaving only the contaminate behind. It’s extremely green and clean! Daily Facility Services is an environmentally friendly and cost effective cleaning method that can be used in a variety of applications and industries. Daily Facility Services has years of experience in mold and soot remediation using specialized Dry ice blasting Midland MI techniques. Most often we are removing mold in attics and crawlspaces or soot from fire damaged homes.
Ice blasting Midland is similar to sand blasting and soda blasting in that media is accelerated through a nozzle via compressed air. The dry ice pellets explodes on contact with the undesirable substance and removes it without damaging the substrate what so ever. Our dry ice blast cleaning Midland MI methods allow us to safely and efficiently remove mold and soot without damaging wood sheathing, framing, plumbing or electronics. 95% of the time, we are able to blast items in place and without disassembly. The blasting process also eliminates the use of other potentially harmful contaminants or chemicals that other methods leave behind. Therefore, dry ice blasting Midland MI can be performed in food industry settings and other production areas where sanitization is necessary. Midland dry ice blasting is absolutely perfect for production environments, where time is money. We can dry ice blast production equipment without worrying about electrical components and is non-flammable.
Many are turning to Dry Ice Blasting Midland MI over soda blasting, plastic pellet blasting and sandblasting as they can pit and damage surfaces, and it’s more effective and a deeper cleaning than than all of these. It's easy to clean up, extremely environmentally friendly and only second to Dry Ice Blasting Midland in effectiveness. It's first in easy clean-up, as all of them leave water or media behind to clean up. With Dry Ice, it evaporates, leaving only the contaminant you just cleaned off left behind.
HOW THE MIdland MI DRY ICE BLASTING PROCESS WORKS
The process looks similar to pressure washing you use in a self-service car wash. But with dry ice blasting Midland, solid carbon dioxide (CO2) is the cleansing medium, not water.
- Compressed air accelerates frozen CO2 in a pellet or delicate, shaved form through the hose and nozzle at a high velocity
- As the frozen CO2 impacts the contaminant, it instantaneously changes from a solid to a gas in a process called sublimation
- During sublimation, dry ice expands nearly 800 times in a few milliseconds, causing micro-explosions. The resulting microcracking causes the contaminant to embrittle and shrink, breaking the bond between the surface and the contaminant
- This process effectively removes residues, contaminants, dirt, oil, paint, grime, and more without damage to the surface and without water
Most importantly, dry ice blasting Midland requires no chemicals, and it leaves no secondary waste that costs money to dispose of. It is a faster and safer cleaning alternative that is environmentally responsible and approved by the EPA, FDA, and USDA.
Replaces Sandblasting and Sodablasting
Sandblasting and bead blasting are highly abrasive, and can damage the material you want to clean. Therefore, when you are done sandblasting they are left to be cleaned up and become an additional expense. Not only will dry ice not harm the material you want clean, but there is no additional secondary waste expenses.
Replaces Steam or Water Blasting
Midland MI Dry ice blasting Machines are also an improvement over steam and water blasting for several reasons:
- Dry ice is non-conductive, allowing you to put newly cleaned materials immediately back into service, reducing equipment down-time.
- When cleaning mold, you do not want to add water to the process, as water is the ‘ignition’ for mold growth.
- Dry ice blasting Midland MI removes more algae, sea slime, and mussels on boat hulls, than water blasting, which allows the organic matter to reattach sooner.
Replaces Environmentally Damaging Solvents
Midland MI is used in place of environmentally damaging solvents. These toxic chemicals not only have to have additional and costly protocols in place. Since dry ice evaporates completely as a gas it leaves no secondary wastes. Only the material being removed must be disposed of. When Midland commercial dry ice blasting replaces hazardous chemical cleaners the disposal cost of that chemical is eliminated.
Utilzing The Latest Equipment
Dry Ice Blasting Midland MI involves propelling pellets of dry ice at extremely high speeds at an object for cleaning. The actual pellets are quite soft and much less dense than other media used in blasting cleaning. Upon impact, the pellet heats and becomes its gaseous form producing minimal abrasion. This process produces thermal shock which shears off the top layer and the dirt or contaminant flakes off. The efficiency and effectiveness of this process depends on the thermal conductivity of the contaminate. The rapid change from solid to gas also causes microscopic shock waves which are also thought to assist in removing contaminant.
Save Time And Money With Midland Dry Ice Blasting
Taking days off for downtime for cleaning inevitably costs you time and money. With disassembly, cleaning, clean up and reassembly, the Midland MI industrial cleaning process can drag on and on.
Stop using inconvenient cleaning methods that take time away from production. Give your equipment an incredibly thorough cleaning without the hassle of more traditional cleaning methods. With dry ice blasting, you get back to work faster!
Dry ice blasting Midland machines have the capability to clean in all the nooks and crannies other machines can’t reach, which means you might not have to disassemble your equipment
DECREASED CLEAN UP TIME
Since the dry ice turns back into gas on impact, there’s no secondary waste to clean up with ice blasting Midland MI.
SUPERIOR CLEANING POWER
Get the heavy duty elbow grease you need that’s strong enough to give you that industrial grade cleaning without damaging what’s underneath!
Benefits of Dry Ice Blast Cleaning Midland MI
- No blasting media to clean-up.
Kills organic contaminants by temperature shock.
- Is non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive.
- Environmentally-friendly: contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents.
- Clean and approved for use in the food industry.
- Allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly.
What makes dry ice blasting Midland MI different?
When you choose the experts for your next cleaning job, you’ll have a plan that’s easy to follow that delivers the results you deserve.
- Boost your production. Machines serviced with a meticulous dry ice cleaning Midland perform better and function more efficiently than dirty machines.
- Increase Your Efficiency. Decrease delays in production due to slow or malfunctioning machinery.
- Safety. Improve the safety of your employees and your facility.
- Prolong Lifespan Equipment. Dry ice blasting doesn’t leave wet residue so mold can’t grow and rust won’t develop.
- Environmentally Friendly Solutions. Deep cleaning with dry ice is even suitable for food grade machinery and can help remove dangerous mold.
Dry Ice Blasting Midland MI Services You Can COunt On
Daily Facility Services provides environmentally friendly industrial cleaning services Midland MI to customers off all types. We offer a variety of services to make cleaning and restoring easier and safer. With many years of experience, you can count on a professional and fairly priced experience with Daily Facility Services.
Why Work WIth Daily Facility services
All our dry ice blasting Midland MI units are completely portable and self-contained. This allows us to access almost any area without using any of your utilities. In addition, our staff is certified in confined space and OSHA certified. Also, we are experts in containment, this allows us to blast near production areas.
Daily Facility Services always does a superior job on surface preparation jobs, especially those being prepd for painting. Coatings can be applied immediately after dry ice blasting Midland MI the surface because it is completely dry and clean. All microorganism, oils, dirt, are removed and you are left with cleanest possible surface for applying a coating. Most importantly, because Dry Ice blasting Midland is very experienced in all aspect of industrial work, we are the best company to call for any dry ice blast cleaning in Midland MI!